Season 06 , Episode 07 – ”The Bullitt Mustang”
Danny and Baez investigate the theft of the only remaining Mustang that Steve McQueen drove in the film “Bullitt”, owned by Owen Cairo. Also, Erin is at odds with Frank when she is forced to side with her office after the acting District Attorney orders that a slew of cops be arrested for fixing traffic tickets for their friends.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(21 downloads) Aired November 7, 2015
- Blue Bloods S06E06 – Rush to Judgement When Jamie is caught on camera committing what could be construed as police brutality at an anti-policy demonstration, Frank is forced to turn the case over to Internal Affairs. Also, Danny and Baez investigate a rape case involving a civil rights attorney who claims the charges were […]
- Blue Bloods S06E13 – Stomping Grounds When a well-regarded, newly retired NYPD lieutenant is accused of shooting a group of potential muggers on the subway and then disappears, Frank must deal with the fallout. Also, when a drug dealer returns to Baez’s old neighborhood, she and Danny must figure out how to arrest him for a […]
- Blue Bloods S07E09 Season 07, Episode 09– ”Confessions”
Frank is left with minimal information to find a missing boy when a conflicted priest who could help won't break the seal of confession. Also, Danny and Baez investigate the death of a prominent New York City socialite with a secret life, and Jamie […]
- Blue Bloods S07E07 Season 07, Episode 07– ”Guilt by Association”
Anthony works with Danny, much to Danny's dismay, to solve the murder of a witness in Danny's case. Meanwhile, Robert Lewis seeks Frank's public support of an investigation by the Attorney General; and Jamie responds to an attempted-suicide […]
- Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans (2015) Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans interweaves stunning newly discovered footage and voice recordings with original interviews. It is the true story of how a cinema legend would risk almost everything in pursuit of his dream.