When Danny and his family are threatened by Thomas Wilder, a serial killer Danny has not been able to apprehend, Linda’s concern intensifies over her husband’s job as well as the state of their marriage. Also, Jamie challenges his superior officer, Sgt. William Mulvey, during a hostage situation.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired November 14, 2015
- Blue Bloods S07E07 Season 07, Episode 07– ”Guilt by Association”
Anthony works with Danny, much to Danny's dismay, to solve the murder of a witness in Danny's case. Meanwhile, Robert Lewis seeks Frank's public support of an investigation by the Attorney General; and Jamie responds to an attempted-suicide […]
- Blue Bloods S06E06 – Rush to Judgement When Jamie is caught on camera committing what could be construed as police brutality at an anti-policy demonstration, Frank is forced to turn the case over to Internal Affairs. Also, Danny and Baez investigate a rape case involving a civil rights attorney who claims the charges were […]
- Blue Bloods S07E01 – The Greater Good Season 07 , Episode 01 - “The Greater Good”
In the season 7 opener, Evidence against Danny surfaces when the attorney general's office reviews his shooting of a serial killer. Meanwhile, Jamie and Eddie deal with a high-profile drunken driver; and a slain cop's widow asks Frank for a […]
- Blue Bloods S07E10 Season 07, Episode 10– Unbearable Loss
Rev. Potter's son is killed and Potter wants justice, even if that means making peace with Frank. Meanwhile, Erin thinks a felon's death in a prison-transport van is suspicious; and Jamie shoots a mugger who turns out to be a police officer's […]
- Blue Bloods S07E04 – Mob Rules Season 07, Episode 04 - “Mob Rules"
Intent on bringing justice to Lieutenant Gormley after he is beaten by a mob outside his home, Danny and Frank enlist the aid of Detective Anthony Abetemarco, who has a personal connection to the neighborhood where the attack occurred. Also, Eddie and […]