When Frank’s first partner announces plans to publish a book filled with stories of their early days on the force, Frank worries about his personal stories being made public. Also, when Jamie and Eddie catch a call about a nearby officer needing assistance, the choices they each make will affect their future in the department and their relationship.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired January 9, 2016
- Blue Bloods S06E19 – Blast from the Past Season 06 , Episode 19 – ”Blast From the Past”
Danny and Baez investigate a robbery crew on a wild crime spree and partner with a detective who broke Baez’s heart years ago. Meanwhile, Frank struggles with whether to promote an officer who was acquitted on charges of killing a boy, […]
- Blue Bloods S07E01 – The Greater Good Season 07 , Episode 01 - “The Greater Good”
In the season 7 opener, Evidence against Danny surfaces when the attorney general's office reviews his shooting of a serial killer. Meanwhile, Jamie and Eddie deal with a high-profile drunken driver; and a slain cop's widow asks Frank for a […]
- Blue Bloods S06E06 – Rush to Judgement When Jamie is caught on camera committing what could be construed as police brutality at an anti-policy demonstration, Frank is forced to turn the case over to Internal Affairs. Also, Danny and Baez investigate a rape case involving a civil rights attorney who claims the charges were […]
- Blue Bloods S07E04 – Mob Rules Season 07, Episode 04 - “Mob Rules"
Intent on bringing justice to Lieutenant Gormley after he is beaten by a mob outside his home, Danny and Frank enlist the aid of Detective Anthony Abetemarco, who has a personal connection to the neighborhood where the attack occurred. Also, Eddie and […]
- Blue Bloods S07E09 Season 07, Episode 09– ”Confessions”
Frank is left with minimal information to find a missing boy when a conflicted priest who could help won't break the seal of confession. Also, Danny and Baez investigate the death of a prominent New York City socialite with a secret life, and Jamie […]