30 years after the shooting of ‘Blue Velvet’, the classic film of David Lynch, the German filmmaker Peter Braatz revisits his original Super-8 material and numerous photographies, filmed 30 years ago on the set in Wilmington, USA.
- Pencilfoot (2016) A tribute to David Lynch's Eraserhead, Pencilfoot is a surreal experience, partially departing from IEP's comedic ways (but it's still a spoof film, so don't worry).
- Pulimurugan (2016) പുലിമുരുഗന്
Pulimurugan is a forthcoming 2016 Indian Malayalam action film directed by Vysakh starring Mohanlal in titular role. It is the first independent screenplay penned by Udayakrishna of the Udayakrishna-Siby K. Thomas duo writers, and being produced under Mulakupadam Films by […]
- Eisenstein in Guanajuato (2015) In 1931, following the success of the film Battleship Potemkin, Soviet filmmaker Sergei Eisenstein travels to the city of Guanajuato, Mexico, to shoot a new film. Freshly rejected by Hollywood, Eisenstein soon falls under Mexico’s spell. Chaperoned by his guide Palomino Cañedo, the […]
- All the Beauty (2016) Sarah (Ann Eleonora Jørgensen) and David (Magnus Crepper) meet for the first time in ten years when she arrives at his summer residence. David needs help finishing a play, which turns out to be a dramatization of their long, troublesome relationship. The film presents three love stories […]
- Archer (2009) S07E09 – Deadly Velvet: Part 1 Season 07, Episode 09 – “Deadly Velvet: Part I”
Part 1 of 2. A film director hires Archer and the gang to investigate activity on the set of his new movie.