Animated sketches without actual dialogue that mocks human physical awkwardness, social codes and hidden desires.
- New Girl S06E13 Season 6 , Episode 13 – Cece's Boys As Jess tries to find a new vice principal, she discovers that she has a real problem when it comes to making decisions. Meanwhile, Cece enlists Jess and Reagan to help her recruit new models, and the guys are in for a surprise when they enjoy a day […]
- No Man’s Land (2013) The film starts with a story about how two monkeys band together and cooperate to survive in the wild, which is used to illustrate how human society is formed. By casting its characters in a desolate, uninhabited no man's land, the film explores the tension between human's animal […]
- Agnes (2016) The non-fiction author Walter falls for the physics student Agnes. He is fascinated by her extreme attitude towards life and her reserved appearance, which is quite the opposite of his quiet and regular life. When Agnes encourages him to follow his passion for writing fiction, he starts […]
- X+Y: A Brilliant Young Mind (2015) A socially awkward teenage math prodigy finds new confidence and new friendships when he lands a spot on the British squad at the International Mathematics […]
- Travelers (2017) S01E12 – Grace Season 01, Episode 12 – Grace The team is torn apart when they discover the Director has a hidden agenda. Hundreds of years from now, surviving humans discover how to send consciousness back through time, into people of the 21st century. These travelers assume the lives of others, […]