Season 11, Episode 15 – “The Fight in the Fixer”
A private investigator’s body is found frozen in ice after being thrown in the Potomac, and the investigation reveals that the victim was a fixer who had a long list of enemies. Meanwhile, Aubrey learns shocking information about his father; Brennan and Booth get Christine’s first report card; and Karen Delfs asks Aubrey if he wants to go on a date.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired May 14, 2016
- Bones S11E16 – The Strike in the Chord Season 11, Episode 16 – “The Strike in the Chord”
A body found in a rat lab at Lynwood University turns out to be the head of a male a cappella group who recently ejected one of their best singers. Meanwhile, Booth hopes to go on a summer vacation with Parker; a new intern joins the […]
- Bones S11E11 – The Death in the Defense Season 11, Episode 11 – “The Death in the Defense”
Hodgins’ rehab continues eight weeks after the explosion that left him paralyzed, but he’s not quite ready to accept spending the rest of his life in a wheelchair. Meanwhile, Brennan and Booth investigate the death of a public defender […]
- Bones S11E09 – The Cowboy in the Contest Season 11, Episode 09 – “The Cowboy in the Contest”
To solve a murder, Brennan and Booth go undercover at an Old West-style shooting competition, while Angela and Hodgins discuss the future of their family and Cam gets close with photographer Sebastian Kohl.
- Bones S11E03 – The Donor in the Drink Season 11, Episode 03 – “The Donor in the Drink”
On Brennan and Booth’s first official day back at their respective positions at the Jeffersonian and the FBI, things get exciting when remains are found at a fish farm under suspicious conditions, prompting them to investigate. After it’s […]
- Bones S11E13 – The Monster in the Closet Season 11, Episode 13 – “The Monster in the Closet”
A social worker’s remains are found, but evidence suggests the victim had been dead for months before the body was dumped in a park, and the case gets even more twisted when it’s linked to a serial killer known for desecrating corpses. […]