Season 11, Episode 18 – “The Movie in the Making”
As part of a promotion for the Jeffersonian’s Medico-Legal lab, a film crew follows the team as they investigate a murder case involving a corpse buried in a landfill more than 10 years ago, and each member provides commentary in their fields of expertise.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired June 4, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired June 4, 2016
- Inner Demons (2014) INNER DEMONS follows an 'Intervention'-style reality show crew that films an episode about a sixteen-year old girl, a former A-student, who is fighting addiction but may in fact be suffering from something even more destructive: demonic possession. The movie is an inquiry into the truth […]
- Grimm S05E18 – Good to the Bone Season 05, Episode 18 – “Good to the Bone“
An investigation into a Wesen with a terrifying appetite begins with the discovery of a man found dead with all of the bones in his body seemingly liquefied and removed. Meanwhile, Wu has to handle a crisis; and Hank reconnects with an old […]
- Unforgotten S02E03 – Episode 3 Tensions are running high in the third episode of the new series as investigations into David Walker's murder continue. Jason, in particularly, is finding it difficult to process his father's death, asking Cassie to see his Dad's body following his outburst at stepsister Becca.
- Castle S08E10 – Witness for the Prosecution Season 08, Episode 10 – “Witness for the Prosecution”
Castle takes the stand as the key witness in a murder trial, but then new info emerges late in the case, leading him and Beckett to rush to prevent a miscarriage of justice.
- Face Off S09E13 – Movie Magic, Part 1 Season 09, Episode 13 – “Movie Magic Part 1”
Part 1 of 2. The finalists learn their last challenge is to work with a real-life Hollywood director and full production crew to create three stunning short films on location.