“Boobs” is a documentary about one girl’s journey through the beauty industry. British model, Precious Muir, has moved from London to New York to make it as a fashion model. Her career has not been what she had hoped, and she has decided that the best route to success is to undergo breast enhancement surgery. The film follows Precious as she undergoes the procedure (going from a B cup to a D cup), and the unexpected aftermath of this dramatic, life-altering decision.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired September 14, 2016
- The Richie McCaw Movie (2016) Documentary on All Black and World Cup legend, the recently retired Riche McCaw. Charts McCaw's final 365 days as an All Black as he attempts to become the first captain to win back-to-back World Cups. Features exclusive access to family archives. The film is as yet untitled. Says McCaw: […]
- The Model (2016) When emerging fashion model Emma gets a chance to pursue her dream of becoming an international top model, she leaves her everyday life in Denmark behind, and moves to Paris. At a photo shoot in her new hometown, she meets the attractive photographer Shane White and they fall in love. […]
- The Girl on the Train (2014) When documentary filmmaker Danny Hart boards a train at Grand Central Station he has no reason to expect anything more than a pleasant ride to upstate New York to interview the subjects for his latest project. But a chance encounter with a mysterious young woman leads him on a journey of […]
- Chemsex (2015) In hidden basements, bedrooms and bars across London, "Chemsex" is a documentary that exposes frankly and intimately a dark side to modern gay life. Traversing an underworld of intravenous drug use and weekend-long sex parties, "Chemsex" tells the story of several men struggling to make […]
- Sam (2016) An alpha New York City male is magically transformed into a beautiful girl, falls in love, and learns what it means to be a woman.