“Boobs” is a documentary about one girl’s journey through the beauty industry. British model, Precious Muir, has moved from London to New York to make it as a fashion model. Her career has not been what she had hoped, and she has decided that the best route to success is to undergo breast enhancement surgery. The film follows Precious as she undergoes the procedure (going from a B cup to a D cup), and the unexpected aftermath of this dramatic, life-altering decision.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired September 14, 2016
- Tig (2015) An intimate, mixed media documentary that follows Tig Notaro, a Los Angeles based comedian, who just days after being diagnosed with invasive stage II breast cancer changed the course of her career with a poignant stand-up set that became legendary overnight. This documentary explores […]
- The Richie McCaw Movie (2016) Documentary on All Black and World Cup legend, the recently retired Riche McCaw. Charts McCaw's final 365 days as an All Black as he attempts to become the first captain to win back-to-back World Cups. Features exclusive access to family archives. The film is as yet untitled. Says McCaw: […]
- A Film About Coffee (2014) "A Film About Coffee" is a love letter to, and meditation on, specialty coffee. It examines what it takes, and what it means, for coffee to be defined as "specialty." The film whisks audiences on a trip around the world, from farms in Honduras and Rwanda to coffee shops in Tokyo, […]
- The True Cost (2015) Film from Andrew Morgan. The True Cost is a documentary film exploring the impact of fashion on people and the planet.
- The Last Man on Earth S03E01 – General Breast Theme with Cobras Season 03, Episode 1 – “General Breast Theme With Cobras”
Season 3 begins with Malibu under attack by a trio of armed invaders in hazmat suits, but when the group can't agree on how to thwart it, Melissa takes matters into her own hands, and Tandy gets a fashion lesson.
The year is […]