Terry Jones presents Boom Bust Boom. The result of a meeting between writer, director, historian and Python Terry Jones and economics professor and entrepreneur Theo Kocken. Co-written by Jones and Kocken and featuring John Cusack, Nobel Prize winners Daniel Kahneman, Robert J Shiller and Paul Krugman, the film is part of a global movement to change the economic system through education to protect the world from boom and bust. A unique look at why economic crashes happen, Boom Bust Boom is a multimedia documentary combining live action with animation and puppetry to explain economics to everyone.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 20, 2016
- Poveda (2016) The film tells the story of Pedro Poveda (Raúl Escudero), a tenacious and innovative priest who opens paths in the field of education and in the defense of the rights of women in early twentieth century Spain. UNESCO recognized him in 1974 as "Educator and Humanist" and Pope John Paul II […]
- Nerdland (2016) Samuel Goldwyn Films, Titmouse, and Fathom Events are excited to bring the theatrical premiere of the animated film Nerdland, to cinemas nationwide for a special one night event! Aspiring actor John (Paul Rudd) and wannabe screenwriter Elliot (Patton Oswalt) are slacker best friends who […]
- Battleship (2012) When mankind beams a radio signal into space, a reply comes from "Planet G", in the form of several alien crafts that splash down in the waters off Hawaii. Lieutenant Alex Hopper (Taylor Kitsch) is a naval weapons officer assigned to the ship USS John Paul Jones, part of an international […]
- Arsenal (2017) After the deadbeat brother of a businessman is assumed to be in on his own kidnapping, his sibling must take action to rescue […]
- The Horde (2016) The film follows John Crenshaw as he accompanies his girlfriend and her students on a weekend nature-photography expedition deep into the woods. What should be an educational and fun-filled weekend turns into horror as the group is besieged by an unspeakable evil - a horde of hideously […]