Season 02, Episode 06 — “Where We’re At!”
A recap of what has happened so far in Season 2 of the series.
Born This Way follows a group of young adults with Down syndrome as they pursue their dreams and explore their friendships, romantic relationships, and work.
- Born This Way S01E01 – Up Syndrome Seven young adults with Down syndrome meet at a local recreation center and realize they have more in common than expected. Cameras follow this dynamic group of friends as they pursue their passions and lifelong dreams, explore friendships, romantic relationships and work, all while […]
- Born This Way S02E01 – Game of Love Megan catches up on businesses in Colorado while her Los Angeles friends prepare for a red-carpet ball; things become complicated between potential dating partners Steven, Elena, and John.
Born This Way follows a group of young adults with Down syndrome as they pursue their dreams and […]
- The Girlfriend Experience S02E09
“The Girlfriend Experience” explores the relationships of the most exclusive courtesans who provide their clients with far more than just sex. These purveyors – or GFEs (Girlfriend Experience) – share intimacies more common to romantic partners or husbands and wives, becoming […]
- Better Call Saul (2015) S02E01 – Switch Season 02 , Episode 01 – “Switch”
In the Season 2 premiere, Jimmy and Kim’s relationship takes a new turn. Meanwhile, Mike decides it’s for the best to sever his affiliation with an unrestrained associate.
- The Rainbow Kid (2016) Eugene, a young man with Down Syndrome, embarks on the journey of a lifetime: he's going to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and save the day.