The film tells a story of a divorced couple trying to raise their young son. The story follows the boy for twelve years, from first grade at age 6 through 12th grade at age 17-18, and examines his relationship with his parents as he grows.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired May 14, 2016
Boyhood 2014 BluRay 720p-SharePirate
- My Bromance (2014) "Golf" a aggressive boy because he grown up with the broken family. He is only son who never be attention of the parents. "Bank" a lovely boy who came into family members. But he wasn't welcomed by his brother. They learn to live together for overcome obstacles of the surroundings. […]
- Seventh Son (2015) John Gregory, who is a seventh son of a seventh son and also the local spook, has protected he country from witches, boggarts, ghouls and all manner of things that go bump in the night. However John is not young anymore, and has been seeking an apprentice to carry on his trade. Most have […]
- The Search (2014) A woman who works for a non-governmental organization (NGO) forms a special relationship with a young boy in war-torn Chechnya.
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014) A young boy and his dog, who happens to have a genius-level IQ, spring into action when their time-travel machine is stolen and moments in history begin to be […]
- Kundo: Age of the Rampant (2014) Set in the 19th century, when lowly butcher Dol Moo-Chi refuses to carry out an assignment, his failure causes tragedy to unfold upon his family and himself. As Dol Moo-Chi is about to be executed, a group of righteous thieves known as Kundo arrive.
Kundo Age of the Rampant […]