Brainstorm: Between Shores is a story of a cult Latvian band that have been together since childhood and as a band grown over 25 years alongside the country’s history. The documentary reveals how the music group was and is influenced by the changing political and economical environment. Brainstorm is the most known group in the eastern Europe singing in Latvian, English and Russian. It is a film about the music, the freedom and the refusal to be isolated, the urge of unity in the face of conflicts and the joy spread by four true friends that have been together almost all their lifetime.
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 1, Episode 1 -“London” - London, 1886. Soho shopkeeper Verloc is paid by the Russian Embassy to spy on an anarchist cell. The Russians demand that Verloc orchestrates a bomb attack that will be blamed on the anarchists and provoke a British crackdown.
The psychological thriller […]
- Gimme Danger (2016) No other band in rock roll history has rivaled The Stooges combination of heavy primal throb, spiked psychedelia, blues-a-billy grind, complete with succinct angst-ridden lyrics, and a snarling, preening leopard of a front man who somehow embodies Nijinsky, Bruce Lee, Harpo Marx, and […]
- The Great Wall (2015) The Great Wall has been completed at its most southerly point.’ So begins Kafka’s short story ‘At the Building of the Great Wall of China’, and so, at Europe’s heavily militarised south-eastern frontier, begins this film. In the shadow of its own narratives of freedom, Europe has been […]
- Supersonic (2016) The Oasis Documentary The Oasis Documentary
An in-depth look at the life and music of Manchester-based rock band, Oasis.
Supersonic 2016 1080p GBR Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA […]
- Naanum Rowdydhaan (2015) Naanum Rowdydhaan (English: I'm also a rowdy) is an upcoming Indian Tamil film written and directed by Vignesh Shivan, in his second venture after Podaa Podi (2012). The film features Vijay Sethupathi and Nayantara in the lead roles. Produced by actor Dhanush under his banner Wunderbar […]