Gangjae (Park Hyuk-kwon) is leading an outwardly happy, inwardly tortuous life. Married, with a high school-aged daughter and a good job, he has achieved everything that society expects of an average middle-class man. But emotionally he is in the process of unraveling, and his well-ordered outer life is starting to show cracks as well. The plot of A Break Alone is divided between two time periods, and the film shifts restlessly back and forth between them. Ten years in the past, Gangjae meets an attractive young yoga teacher named Siyeon (Yoon Joo) and falls in love with her. They start an affair, which he manages to keep secret. But eventually she starts feeling frustrated and disillusioned with adultery (and love), and decides to marry someone else.
- Green Chair 2013 – Love Conceptually (2013) Moon-hee is an attractive woman who runs an art academy after returning from the States. She lives apart from her husband who won't divorce her and enjoys a free relationship with In-gyu, her lover of long time and Professor Yoon whom she's been privately involved with for a long time. […]
- No Tomorrow S01E07 Season 01, Episode 07 — “No You Say it First”
Evie and Xavier try to say "I love you;" Hank and Deirdre try to keep their relationship a secret; and Evie pursues a dream job and tries to impress the CEO.
When a risk-averse, straight-arrowed, female procurement manager at an Amazon-like […]
- Halal Love (2016) Four tragicomic interconnected stories about how devoted Muslim men and women are trying to manage their love life and desires without breaking any religious rules.
- Blade Runner 2049 (2017) Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD […]
- No Tomorrow S01E06 Season 01, Episode 06 — “No Debts Remain Unpaid”
Unpaid debts resurface for Xavier as Evie tries to patch things up with her parents. Also: Kareema makes a surprising connection and Hank unearths a secret of Deirdre's.
When a risk-averse, straight-arrowed, female procurement manager at […]