Season 01, Episode 02
Steph (Sophie Rundle) believing her marriage to be over starts life on her own, while Dawn (Sharon Rooney) decides she can no longer live at home and asks for refuge at Pauline’s, much to Brian’s annoyance.
In the early 1980s the lives of four ordinary women, their husbands, mothers, families and community are turned around when they become Ann Summers party plan saleswomen.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired July 12, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired July 12, 2016
- The Bronze (2016) In 2004, Hope Ann Greggory became an American hero after winning the bronze medal for the women's gymnastics team. Today, she's still living in her small hometown, washed-up and embittered. Stuck in the past, Hope must reassess her life when a promising young gymnast threatens her local […]
- Humans S02E05 – Episode 5 When Mia risks falling into the hands of a mysterious organisation, she is forced to take drastic action. Odi struggles to find meaning, while Sophie is awestruck by Renie's 'Synthie' lifestyle. As Pete recovers from his assault, Karen makes an admission that rocks their relationship. […]
- Family Guy S14E08 – Brokeback Swanson Season 14, Episode 08 – “Brokeback Swanson”
When Joe is trampled in a local running of the bulls and becomes a quadriplegic, the guys find it too difficult to hang around him. Meanwhile, Brian sleeps with a married woman, and when the husband returns home, he pretends to be the family’s […]
- The Fosters (2013) S04E09 – New York Season 04, Episode 09 – “New York”
Brandon travels to New York City for his Julliard audition and meets a girl who forces him to take a hard look at his life, including his relationship with Cortney. Meanwhile, Stef and Lena make an unexpected announcement that leaves the family in […]
- The Fosters (2013) S04E11 – To Be Announced
From executive producer Jennifer Lopez, "The Fosters" is a compelling drama about a multi-ethnic family mix of foster and biological kids being raised by two moms. Stef Foster, a dedicated police officer, and her partner Lena Foster, a school Vice Principal, have built a […]