The 1980′s-set drama continues with Steph holding a recruitment fair at the community centre, where she gets chatting to the caretaker. She agrees to go to his house to talk to his wife about hosting a party – a decision she may come to regret. Meanwhile Dawn has to think about the future when Russell tells her he can’t cope with all the fuss over their wedding, and Nita gives Kieran an alibi for the hit-and-run.
In the early 1980s the lives of four ordinary women, their husbands, mothers, families and community are turned around when they become Ann Summers party plan saleswomen.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(68 downloads) Aired July 26, 2016
- Brief Encounters S01E03 – Episode 3 of 6 The 1980′s-set drama continues with a chance meeting between Steph and Johnny, prompting him to invite her over to help him decorate, and Dean mistakenly tells Steph’s husband Terry that she has a date with a cop. As a nervous Pauline prepares to host her own party she’s interrupted by a […]
- Brief Encounters S01E05 – Episode 5 of 6 Season 1, Episode 5 - Episode 5 of 6
Dawn and Russell’s wedding reception at the pub is the scene for a number of confrontations, heart-to-hearts and surprises as Terry storms out after an argument with Steph, while the bride’s dad Len turns up unannounced. But is he there to make […]
- Brief Encounters S01E01 – Episode 1 of 6 Season 01, Episode 01
Drama series set in the early 1980s. Steph persuades well-to-do Pauline to host an Ann Summers party, but are Pauline’s friends really the right crowd to sell to?
In the early 1980s the lives of four ordinary women, their husbands, mothers, families and community […]
- Brief Encounters S01E06 – Episode 6 of 6 Season 01 , Episode 06 – “Episode 6 of 6”
Steph organises an exotic lingerie event at a local nightclub, but with Nita due to give birth, Pauline’s actions towards Johnny being called into question and Dawn wanting Russell to step into the spotlight, things are unlikely to run smoothly. […]
- Brief Encounters S01E02 – Episode 2 of 6 Season 01, Episode 02
Steph (Sophie Rundle) believing her marriage to be over starts life on her own, while Dawn (Sharon Rooney) decides she can no longer live at home and asks for refuge at Pauline’s, much to Brian’s annoyance.
In the early 1980s the lives of four ordinary women, […]