A charismatic Xicana lesbian seduces an alluring Puerto Rican woman and finds herself recreating her tumultuous past.
- Pepo Pa’l Senado (2016) Politics is the Puerto Rican national sport, and in this sport anything is possible. Fate brings Pepo González, an ordinary, unemployed citizen, before an unscrupulous former political adviser. Her plan: to select a total stranger, without qualities or political lineage, and take the […]
- Puerto Ricans in Paris (2015) Two Puerto Rican NYPD detectives head to Paris to track down a stolen […]
- The Unknown Girl (2016) Jenny, a young doctor who feels guilty after a young woman she refused to see winds up dead a few days later, decides to find out who the girl was, after the police can't identify the young […]
- El buen vasallo (2016) Takes place in a humble town located in Puerto Rico in the 1940’s. After a long day of work in the sugarcane fields, Benito and his coworkers find themselves in the town’s cantina. There, they’ll have a chance to act against the oppression from a greedy landowner or stay forever silent.
- Which Is Scary (2016) A set of seven portraits consisting of personal accounts from the lives of gays and lesbians. The narration includes stories about coming out, bashing, cross-dressing and AIDS.