Behind the walls of the Compound, LA’s most violent juvenile offenders await their trials. To their advocates, they’re kids. To the system, they’re adults. To their victims, they’re monsters. Who are they to you?
- Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned (2016) 가려진 시간 A few young kids, including Sung-Min and Soo-Rin, take a trip to the mountain together. The next day, Soo-Rin is the only one rescued. A few days later, Sung-Min appears again, but he is not the 13-year-old boy. Sung-Min became an adult over the course of the last few days.
- NOVA S43E18 – Can Alzheimer’s Be Stopped? Alzheimer's ravages the minds of over 40 million victims worldwide. Join scientists as they untangle the cause of this tragic illness and go behind the scenes of major drug trials to discover the therapies that may slow and even prevent the disease.
- Bosch S02E03 – Victim of the Night Season 01, Episode 03 – “Blue Religion” After the young victim in the bones case is identified, Bosch and J. Edgar are pulled into the troubled world of the boy’s family. As Bosch’s own trial escalates, his romance with Brasher takes a turn. And an intense confrontation with Raynard […]
- Lab Rats (2012) S04E24 – The Vanishing 2 The academy students suddenly vanish after receiving an operating system upgrade. The team initially blames a glitch, but realize the kids are pawns in a much bigger master plan. The Lab Rats put their lives at risk when they face off against the vanished students' captors - a nefarious […]
- Those Who Can’t S02E13 Those Who Can't follows three trouble-making teachers, played by show creators Adam Cayton-Holland, Andrew Orvedahl and Ben Roy of the Denver-based comedy troupe The Grawlix. More inept than the kids they teach, they're out to beat the system as they struggle to survive each day […]