Can You Dig This explores the urban gardening revolution currently taking place in South Central Los Angeles, one of the largest food deserts in the country. We follow the inspirational personal journeys of five ‘gangster gardeners,’ all planting the seeds for a better life.
- MasterChef (US) S07E01 – Battle for a White Apron (1) Forty of the best home cooks in America travel to Los Angeles to compete in the Battle of the Apron challenge, during which they will attempt to earn a coveted white apron and move forward to compete for the title, a cookbook deal, and the $250,000 grand prize. Judging the battle rounds […]
- Don’t Tell Me the Boy Was Mad (2015) In the 80s, Aram, a young man from Marseille of Armenian origin, blows up the Turkish ambassador's car in Paris. Gilles Tessier, a young cyclist who was passing at that moment, is seriously injured. Aram, on the run, joins the Armenian Liberation Army in Beirut, the hotbed of […]
- Aquarius (2015) S02E02 – Happiness is a Warm Gun In the late 1960s, a Los Angeles police sergeant with a complicated personal life starts tracking a small-time criminal and budding cult leader seeking out vulnerable women to join his “cause.” The name of that man is Charles Manson.
- Lethal Weapon S01E04 – There Goes the Neighborhood Season 01, Episode 04 — “There Goes the Neighborhood”
A string of burglaries hits close to home for Murtaugh when one occurs in his own neighborhood, and it gets just as personal for Riggs when another break-in ends in a casualty. Meanwhile, Roger Junior connects with an old friend who […]
- Spiderwebhouse (2015) When 12-year-old Jonas’ mother leaves to “fight her demons”, he steps up as head of the household, becoming the unofficial guardian to his younger siblings. With food and money running out, the children retreat into a world of their own where, cloaked eerily in black-and-white, their […]