Belle, a young girl is growing up amid the ruins of a long forgotten event. Her playful character and young innocent love for her boyfriend Max become stained by a nonverbal tension that envelops her life step by step. The death of her aunt, whom she lives with, unleashes memories which entangle her in complex, unspoken feelings. When her estranged mother unexpectedly returns, there is no way back.
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the […]
- Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional (1993) Martine is trying to rebuild her life after separating from her boyfriend François, but the pressures of her job and her turbulent relationship with her new boyfriend finally push her over the edge. After a chance encounter with François she goes berserk and smashes a shop window with […]
- Elle (2016) When Michelle, the CEO of a gaming software company, is attacked in her home by an unknown assailant, she refuses to let it alter her precisely ordered life. She manages crises involving family, all the while becoming engaged in a game of cat and mouse with her stalker.
- Dad’s Friend (2016) Seok-ho whose wife passed away 10 years ago, doesn't have children and is living a simple life on the outskirts of Seoul running an agricultural agency. . On his 55th birthday, his one and only friend Byeong-sik invites him to his house and makes him a birthday dinner. There's Se-hee, […]
- Search Party (2016) S01E01 Season 01, Episode 01 – “The Mysterious Disappearance of the Girl No One Knew”
When Dory discovers that her friend, Chantal, has gone missing, she becomes obsessed with finding out what happened, even though her boyfriend and friends couldn’t care less.
Search Party is a dark comedy […]