A comedy following an Irish woman and an American man who make a bloody mess as they struggle to fall in love in London. Clumsy lust, instant pregnancy, and genuine disaster provide the foundation for this flaming hovel of a relationship. In a mess of events always in danger of slipping out of their grasp, Rob and Sharon must also learn to deal with her largely awful friend; his eccentric Bostonian mother; and attempt to navigate the choppy waters of their ever-more-complicating lives. Can Sharon, “an extraordinarily good-smelling woman” and Rob, “a sturdy love-maker” steer through the increasingly thorny situations they find themselves in and still find time for an emergency shag in a stairwell? Prepare to find out.
- Four in the Morning S01E01 – Pig Season 01, Episode 01 - “Pig”
Bondurant confesses his love for William's girlfriend; Mitzi reveals her pregnancy; William and Bondurant try to break into Massey Hall.
FOUR IN THE MORNING is an unconventional comedy spiked with a touch of magical realism. The show follows four friends […]
- Catastrophe (2015) S02E02 – Episode 2 A sexually frustrated Rob is disappointed when Sharon's psychologist prescribes antidepressants, and not more sex, as a treatment for post-natal depression. However, an outlet for his pent-up libido arrives at work in the form of an attractive new French colleague Olivia, who he quickly […]
- Catastrophe (2015) S02E03 – Episode 3 Sharon decides that she and Rob should inject some passion into their love life. When her advances don’t go to plan, Rob and Sharon embark on a trip to Paris in order to galvanise their love life. Unfortunately, results are mixed at best.
- Catastrophe (2015) S02E04 – Episode 4 Rob and Sharon celebrate a tainted wedding anniversary, while Fran and Chris drift further apart. Elsewhere, Dave’s flourishing love affair with Catherine—a high achiever he’s met through AA—is gathering momentum.
- Cradle To Grave S01E01 – Episode 1 The year is 1974 and 15 year-old Danny attempts to deal with the ups and downs of life with the Baker family. Eldest daughter Sharon’s wedding is just around the corner and the docks are facing closure. The series is based on actual events and characters.