Season 01 , Episode 02 – “Knees Up Wilmott-Brown”
When the freehold on Nan’s block of flats in London’s newly fashionable East End is bought up by some ruthless property developers, all the residents join together to fight for their survival. All except Nan, that is, who, having bought her own flat in the 1980s, finds herself holding a unique position of power over the developers and their oily representative, the unfortunate Charles Wilmott.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired December 31, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired December 31, 2015
- Catherine Tate’s Nan S01E01 – Nanger Management Catherine Tate returns with her well-loved character Nan in her own sitcom for the BBC. While Jamie, Nan’s grandson, is away in Africa doing voluntary work, a young girl called Alice has been allocated to Nan by the Young and Old Buddy-Up Foundation to keep her company and cheer her up. […]
- Shakespeare Live! From the RSC (2016) From the stage of the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, David Tennant, Catherine Tate and guests mark the life of William Shakespeare on the 400th anniversary of the playwright's death.
- Chicago Med S01E15 – Inheritance Dr. Manning and Dr. Charles deal with a 16-year-old patient suffering from abdominal pain who adamantly refuses any drugs for fear of winding up like her drug-addicted father. Dr. Halstead relives a bit of his past when a patient, along with his brother, turn out to be former high school […]
- Capital S01E01 – Episode 1 Set on a single street in South London, Capital is a portrait of a road transformed by soaring property prices: what was once the home of modest lower-middle class families, Pepys Road has been continuously gentrified into a street of multimillion pound houses.
Season 1, Episode […]
- Aquarius (2015) S02E09 – Sexy Sadie Season 02, Episode 09 — “Sexy Sadie”
Sharon Tate begs for her life but Sadie has no mercy. Manson tries to track down Dennis Wilson. Meanwhile Hodiak finds Emma in a sanatorium, but will need help to get her out. While, an unemployed Ken Karn reunites with an old friend.
It’s 1967 and […]