In the early 1920s, Georges Laffont, traumatized by the horrific trench warfare, decides to leave his life behind and travel to West Africa. In the vast territories of Upper Volta he – with the help of Diofo, artist and also survivor of the Great War – try to recruit the villagers as labor for plantations in Ghana. But his adventure leads him to a dead-end, and he comes back to Paris desperate to find his place in the world.
- Monster High: Welcome to Monster High (2016) Monsters once lived in hiding—even from each other—because they were afraid they would be in danger if humans knew they existed. But Draculaura, the daughter of Dracula, along with her best ghoulfriends, dreamt of a school where everyone was welcome and accepted for who they are. […]
- Hell On Wheels S05E12 – Any Sum Within Reason Season 05, Episode 12 – “Any Sum Within Reason”
Chang discovers Mei’s secret and forces her to flee Truckee. Meanwhile, Cullen’s search for her brings new realizations while exorcising old demons.
Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate […]
- Hell On Wheels S05E11 – Gambit Season 5, Episode 11 – “Gambit”
Mickey’s dirty business with Durant leaves him with blood on his hands. Meanwhile, Campbell’s return to town complicates Louise’s life.
Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate soldier (Mount) who sets […]
- Hell On Wheels S05E13 – Railroad Men Season 05, Episode 13 – “Railroad Men”
The race to finish the railroad comes down to inches, forcing all parties to contemplate the end of the line and what the future holds for them
Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate soldier […]
- Hell On Wheels S05E14 – Done Season 05, Episode 14 – “Done”
In the series finale, the golden spike, government hearings and unpredictable actions mean new beginnings and endings for the survivors.
Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate soldier (Mount) who sets out […]