In the early 1920s, Georges Laffont, traumatized by the horrific trench warfare, decides to leave his life behind and travel to West Africa. In the vast territories of Upper Volta he – with the help of Diofo, artist and also survivor of the Great War – try to recruit the villagers as labor for plantations in Ghana. But his adventure leads him to a dead-end, and he comes back to Paris desperate to find his place in the world.
- Hell On Wheels S05E12 – Any Sum Within Reason Season 05, Episode 12 – “Any Sum Within Reason”
Chang discovers Mei’s secret and forces her to flee Truckee. Meanwhile, Cullen’s search for her brings new realizations while exorcising old demons.
Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate […]
- Hell On Wheels S05E14 – Done Season 05, Episode 14 – “Done”
In the series finale, the golden spike, government hearings and unpredictable actions mean new beginnings and endings for the survivors.
Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate soldier (Mount) who sets out […]
- Hell On Wheels S05E11 – Gambit Season 5, Episode 11 – “Gambit”
Mickey’s dirty business with Durant leaves him with blood on his hands. Meanwhile, Campbell’s return to town complicates Louise’s life.
Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate soldier (Mount) who sets […]
- Saints & Strangers S01E01 – Part 1 Saints & Strangers is a story that goes beyond the familiar historical account of Thanksgiving and the founding of Plymouth Plantation, revealing the trials and tribulations of the settlers at Plymouth: 102 men, women and children who sailed on a chartered ship for a place they had […]
- Underground S01E02 – War Chest Season 1, Episode 2 - “War Chest″
A plantation dance becomes the perfect distraction for a heist while John and Elizabeth step into a strange new world.