A handful of intersecting lives across Montana. A lawyer tries to diffuse a hostage situation and calm her disgruntled client, who feels slighted by a workers’ compensation settlement. A married couple breaks ground on a new home but exposes marital fissures when they try to persuade an elderly man to sell his stockpile of sandstone. A ranch hand forms an attachment to a young lawyer, who inadvertently finds herself teaching a twice-weekly adult education class, four hours from her home.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired October 7, 2016
- Mom S03E22 – Atticus Finch and the Downtrodden Season 03, Episode 22 – “Atticus Finch and the Downtrodden”
Hard reality upends Christy’s dream of becoming a lawyer when she realizes how much the education will cost. Meanwhile, Bonnie takes on the role of disciplinarian with Violet back in the home. The Season 3 […]
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt S02E06 – Kimmy Drives a Car! Season 01, Episode 06 – “Kimmy Goes to School!”
Kimmy’s GED class isn’t as educational as she’d hoped. Lillian helps Titus shoot a music video … in Jaqueline’s house.
- Adult Camp (2015) Adult Camp is a comedy about the bumpy road to personal growth. A group of men and women, strangers to each other, choose to spend a different kind of summer holiday week by traveling to the beautiful Turku archipelago to participate in an inviting, upgraded version of an adult camp. […]
- Nil Battey Sannata (2016) Behind the magnificent Taj Mahal lies a cluster of dingy homes where Chanda (35), a domestic help, lives with her 14-year-old daughter Appu. Chanda aspires and dreams that her daughter will study and embrace a better fate. When Appu tells her she wants to quit school and become a maid […]
- Homesick (2015) De nærmeste When Charlotte, 27, meets her brother Henrik, 35, for the first time as an adult, it becomes an encounter without boundaries, between two people who don't know what a normal family is. How does sibling love manifest itself if you have never experienced it before? Homesick is an unusual […]