Season 01 , Episode 09 – “Exes Mark the Spot”
In the first-season finale, Abby and Trace inch forward with their relationship. Meanwhile, a complex love triangle begins to untangle; and an emergency phone call lands Trace in hot water with the law.
Abby O’Brien Winters returns to her hometown of Chesapeake Shores, Maryland, after receiving a panicked phone call from her younger sister Jess, who has renovated the Inn at Eagle Point. Abby’s demanding career, divorce and young twin daughters, has kept her busy to even think about the town her father built. Saving her sister’s inn from foreclosure means dealing not only with her fractured family but also with Trace Riley, the man she left ten years ago. He initially is an obstacle but becomes an unexpected ally and a second chance at finding love
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired October 10, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired October 10, 2016
- Chesapeake Shores S01E02 – Home to Roost (1) Season 01 , Episode 02 – “Home to Roost”
Abby thinks about leaving Wall Street; Trace struggles to discuss the music career he left behind; Jess sets out to prove she doesn't need her parents' help; an unexpected confrontation between Abby and her ex-husband.
Abby O'Brien Winters […]
- Chesapeake Shores S01E08 – Deals Undone Season 01 , Episode 08 – “Deals Undone”
Kevin is on the mend, but complications surface regarding his future with Georgia. Meanwhile, Abby receives a subpoena in the investigation surrounding Wes; Mick grapples with a faltering business deal; and Trace gets some promising news about a […]
- Up for Love (2016) Original Title: Un homme à la hauteur
Diane is a well-known lawyer, divorced for three years. She loses her mobile telephone and receives a call from the person who finds it. That person is Alexandre, a charming man and the perfect gentleman. They make a connection over the phone and […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E08 – Rule #79: Labels Are For Canned Goods Abby (Lisa Edelstein) and Barbara (Retta) head to SplitCon, a convention dedicated to providing services for people who are breaking or broken up. Phoebe (Beau Garrett) gets introduced into the LA art scene by new beau Joaquin (Niall Matter). Jo (Alanna Ubach) fights Charlene (Megan […]
- Girlfriends Guide to Divorce S02E10 Rule 36 If You Cant Stand the Heat Youre Cooked Season 02, Episode 10 - “Rule 36 If You Cant Stand the Heat Youre Cooked”
A heat wave bakes Los Angeles, and Abby feels even more heat when she’s told her book needs a major overhaul. Meanwhile, Abby decides to put Dr. Harris through the “boyfriend test”; Phoebe stages an art show for […]