Short film interpretation of J.L. Borges poem “Ajedrez.” Narrated in Chinese. Features the “Wei Yi immortal” game against Lazaro Bruzon. Originally created as an assignment for Werner Herzog’s online class on film making (rules: One room, two actors. one character must get what he wants from the other. a chase).
- Lo and Behold: Reveries of the Connected World (2016) Werner Herzog's exploration of the Internet and the connected […]
- Into the Inferno (2016) Werner Herzog and volcanologist Clive Oppenheimer embark upon a global journey exploring some of the world's most mythical volcanoes in Indonesia, Ethiopia, Iceland and North Korea. Speaking with scientists and indigenous peoples alike, they seek to understand the complex and deeply […]
- Upstart Crow S01E04 – Love is Not Love Will has completed his final sonnet and senses literary immortality just around the corner. But will the fair youth and the dark lady like them as much as he hopes? And is Anne likely to be impressed that her husband's 154 hot new love poems don't contain much about her?
- Endeavour S04E01 Season 4, Episode 1 — Game
The ‘white heat' of technology takes centre stage in the first film, as Lovelace College is taken over by a team of research scientists who are developing a ‘thinking' machine to equal and even outstrip the capabilities of man's own mind. As a Russian academic […]
- Time Raiders (2016) Time Raiders is based on the online novel series Daomu Biji written by Xu Lei. It tells the story of explorers searching for the secrets of immortality in ancient tombs