In the final episode, Tracey’s been kicked out by her Mum and Connor wants her to move in with him, but she has bigger issues: she’s pre-menstrual, and she needs to stop her sister Cynthia from marrying Tracey’s own gay ex-fiancé Ronald.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(23 downloads) Aired November 12, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(14 downloads) Aired November 12, 2015
- Chewing Gum S01E03 – Possession Season 01, Episode 03 – “Possession”
Tracey takes the chance to improve her future and heads off to a recruitment day, while her devil-fearing sister Cynthia covers her shift in the shop.
- Chewing Gum S01E04 – The Unicorn Season 01, Episode 04 – “The Unicorn”
Tracey and Connor decide to have sex, but Connor is having trouble in the bedroom. Tracey gets advice from the girls and, after some research, concludes a threesome with Sasha is the next step. Meanwhile, Cynthia’s internet searches take her to some […]
- Chewing Gum S01E05 – The Last Supper Season 01, Episode 05 – “The Last Summer”
Tracey’s attempt to introduce Connor to the world of performance poetry ends in disaster, and a visit from her cousin Boy Tracey surprises in more ways that one. Things go from bad to worse during a family dinner when Cynthia gets drunk for the […]
- Chewing Gum S01E02 – Binned Season 01, Episode 02 – “Binned”
Tracey’s first sexual encounter with Connor leaves her panicked about being pregnant, and she goes on a mission to find a contraceptive.
- Chewing Gum S01E01 – Sex And Violence Season 01, Episode 01 – “Sex And Violence”
Candice wants boyfriend Aaron to be firmer in the bedroom, and the rest of the estate is living it up at one of Candice and Nan’s renowned house parties…