Members of the firehouse are frustrated with their inability to help Chief Boden, whose job is on the line pending an internal investigation in the aftermath of a complicated call to a fire. Meanwhile, Lt. Severide struggles to accept his smaller role and adjusts to the presence of Capt. Patterson, his new commanding officer. Dawson shakes things up on the work front, and Casey attempts to find a crucial piece of evidence in his ongoing investigation against Nesbitt. Elsewhere, Herrmann struggles to keep the peace with Molly’s newest neighbors.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(177 downloads) Aired October 21, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(40 downloads) Aired October 21, 2015
- Chicago Fire S04E14 – All Hard Parts Lt. Severide confronts Chili about his suspicions regarding her erratic behavior, but she does not take too kindly to his intentions. Meanwhile, members of the firehouse rally around Lt. Casey, who they believe is a perfect candidate to run for the position as Alderman and Jimmy faces […]
- Chicago Fire S04E05 – Regarding This Wedding After a fire ruins a neighborhood wedding, Boden steps up to host the ceremony at the firehouse. That's much to the chagrin of his boss, Chief Riddle, whose political aspirations have caused friction from within the firehouse. Meanwhile, Dawson, who returns to the house, also butts heads […]
- Chicago Fire S04E22 – Where the Collapse Started Truck and squad are called to the scene of a building collapse that has trapped more than a dozen victims inside of the rubble. With the structure ready to give way and not much time to react, Chief Boden faces a difficult decision with life-and-death ramifications. In her quest to […]
- Chicago Fire S04E23 – Superhero Season 04, Episode 23 - “Superhero”
In the Season 4 finale, Boden and Jimmy are at odds; Kidd deals with her unstable ex; Dawson continues her quest to foster Louie; Casey’s new political consultant urges him to think big; and the team responds to a dangerous structure […]
- Chicago Fire S05E08 – One Hundred Season 05, Episode 08 - One Hundred
Casey and Dawson face a hurdle in their quest to adopt Louie; Severide receives an interesting proposal from a firefighter-turned-medical student; and Otis convinces Herrmann to throw a bash in honor of Molly's 100th anniversary.
Chicago Fire, […]