Season 01, Episode 03 – “Fallback”
When Dr. Connor Rhodes takes the case of a close family friend who’s been impaled by glass shards, he’s reunited with his sister, Claire Rhodes, and forced to confront his past. Meanwhile, Dr. Natalie Manning convinces a young musician to undergo a surgery that will save her life but could destroy her hearing.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired December 2, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired December 2, 2015
- Chicago Med S01E16 – Disorder Season 01, Episode 16 - “Disorder”
Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Downey clash over how to treat a patient with various health and heart issues. Meanwhile, excessive hoarding at a home comes into play when trying to help a man with a leg injury; a patient is bitten by her own dog; and a commission […]
- Chicago Med S02E08 Season 02, Episode 08 - “Free Will"
Dr. Halstead and Dr. Manning deal with two warring brothers who are brought together when one finds himself in desperate need of a kidney. Dr. Reese's former patient Danny comes to a crossroad. Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Latham treat a 16-year-old girl with a […]
- Chicago Med S01E08 – Reunion Dr. Manning returns from maternity leave and helps treat a teen with a long history of medical issues. Dr. Choi attends to a former Navy shipmate with a potentially life-threatening ailment and goes above and beyond the scope of his duties to ensure he gets the proper treatment. Saudi […]
- Chicago Med S02E05 – Extreme Measures Season 02 , Episode 05 – “Extreme Measures”
A car accident that occurs at the Chicago Marathon leaves a victim in critical condition and tests the mettle of Dr. Halstead, April and her fourth-year medical resident brother Noah, who must perform a difficult procedure in the field. A […]
- Chicago Med S01E07 – Saints Season 01, Episode 07 - “Saints”
Sharon Goodwin puts her job on the line for a patient in need of a lifesaving bone-marrow transplant. Meanwhile, April cares for a homeless man; Dr. Manning’s parents arrive; and a couple are injured during their first date by a hit-and-run […]