Season 01, Episode 16 – “Disorder”
Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Downey clash over how to treat a patient with various health and heart issues. Meanwhile, excessive hoarding at a home comes into play when trying to help a man with a leg injury; a patient is bitten by her own dog; and a commission pays a surprise visit to evaluate the hospital.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired May 4, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired May 4, 2016
- Trust Me, I’m A Doctor (2013) S05E02 – Episode 2 This time, Michael Mosley reveals a new discovery that could help us all improve our eyesight and Dr Chris van Tulleken carries out an experiment with the University of Worcester to find out whether the fad for going gluten free can be good for us. Surgeon Gabriel Weston witnesses a […]
- One Mississippi S01E02 – Effects This semi-autobiographical dark comedy starring Tig Notaro follows her as she returns to her hometown after the sudden death of her mother. Still reeling from her own declining health problems, Tig struggles to find her footing with the loss of the one person in her life who understood […]
- Love on the Sidelines (2016) A down-on-her-luck young woman who falls into a job as a personal assistant to a star quarterback sidelined with an injury. He's never had a female assistant before and she knows nothing about football.
- That Demon Within (2014) By a strange twist of fate, dutiful Hong Kong policeman Dan saves the life of the leader of a violent gang of armed robbers. When they commit another crime, Dan is determined to put an end to their activities. He works with the leader, whom the gang had betrayed, to engineer a plan to […]
- Zero Days (2016) Alex Gibney explores the phenomenon of Stuxnet, a self-replicating computer virus discovered in 2010 by international IT experts. Evidently commissioned by the US and Israeli governments, this malware was designed to specifically sabotage Iran’s nuclear programme. However, the complex […]