Season 03, Episode 19 – “If We Were Normal”
The team searches for a suspect who held a woman for months and, while physically abusing her, attempted to psychologically manipulate her into forgetting her identity. In other events, Ruzek accuses Roman of having feelings for Burgess.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired March 31, 2016
- Chicago PD S03E01 – Life Is Fluid In the Season 3 premiere, a detective is abducted by a heroin kingpin; Lindsay’s downward spiral continues; Olinsky confides in Platt about a secret from his past; and Roman shares his worries with Burgess about her impending marriage to Ruzek.
- Siccîn 2 (2015) While maintaining a happy marriage with Adnan Hijri 2-year-old son lost their lives in an accident will be picked up. They had continued to live in the same home are no longer strangers. Hicran on top of it also begins to live that can not be explained by events in psychology is further […]
- Elementary S04E11 – Down Where the Dead Delight Season 04, Episode 11 – “Down Where the Dead Delight”
Holmes and Watson search for a killer without any physical evidence to help them after a bomb explodes in the New York City morgue. Meanwhile, Joan grows suspicious when a detective she is in a grudge match with asks her to consult […]
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S03E07 – Chaos Theory Season 03, Episode 07 – “Chaos Theory”
As Daisy and the team fight to protect Inhumans, S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers the shocking truth about one of their biggest foes. Meanwhile, Fitz helps Simmons recover information that could lead them back through the […]
- Elementary S04E14 – Who is that Masked Man Season 04, Episode 14 – “Who Is That Masked Man”
The identity of Sherlock’s mother is revealed and his strained relationship with Morland reaches a breaking point. Meanwhile, an elderly woman emerges as the prime suspect in the murders of three gang members.