Rachel Strode, a young immigrant with a dark secret in her past, comes to Israel in the Fall of 1973 to volunteer in a Kibbutz and then to convert to Judaism. Soon, she realizes that the local Kibbutz members don’t seem to like strangers and foreigners, and that the evening of Yom Kippur (the most important holiday for Jews), will bring danger to her and her young volunteering friends. What begins as a time of fun and the celebration of youth turns into a menacing and bloody night of terror, which will give a new meaning to Yom Kippur of 1973.
- A Tale of Love and Darkness (2015) A story about the childhood of Oz in Jerusalem and his youth in the Kibbutz during the British Mandate and the first days of the state of Israel. The plot describes the relationship between young Oz to his mother and his first steps as a […]
- Above and Beyond (2015) In 1948, a group of World War II pilots volunteered to fight for Israel in the War of Independence.
- Black-ish S03E10 Season 03, Episode 10 — Just Christmas, Baby
Dre's determined to have the best Christmas ever in light of Zoey being college-bound. Meanwhile, Johan and Gigi join the family to celebrate the holiday; and Bow babysits Gigi's newborn, triggering memories of how difficult caring for an […]
- China’s Emperor of Evil (2016) In China's Valley of the Kings, there stands a tall, carved stone. It honors the resting place of a woman named Wu Zetian, who rose from concubine to become China's only female emperor. For more than a millennia, history claimed she killed her own children, held power through a ruthless […]
- Dancing Arabs (2014) العرب الراقصون / ערבים רוקדים / Dancing Arabs A young Arab is caught between cultures as he is sent to a prestigious Jewish boarding school in Israel in the 1980s.