Rachel Strode, a young immigrant with a dark secret in her past, comes to Israel in the Fall of 1973 to volunteer in a Kibbutz and then to convert to Judaism. Soon, she realizes that the local Kibbutz members don’t seem to like strangers and foreigners, and that the evening of Yom Kippur (the most important holiday for Jews), will bring danger to her and her young volunteering friends. What begins as a time of fun and the celebration of youth turns into a menacing and bloody night of terror, which will give a new meaning to Yom Kippur of 1973.
- A Tale of Love and Darkness (2015) A story about the childhood of Oz in Jerusalem and his youth in the Kibbutz during the British Mandate and the first days of the state of Israel. The plot describes the relationship between young Oz to his mother and his first steps as a […]
- Switched at Birth S04E15 – Instead of Damning the Darkness, it’s Better to Light a Little Lantern Daphne, Bay and Travis celebrate spring break with a volunteer trip to rural Mexico with Melody to distribute hearing aids to underprivileged locals. However, lines are crossed when Daphne makes an unexpected connection with a fellow volunteer and Bay's passionate anger toward Emmett […]
- Above and Beyond (2015) In 1948, a group of World War II pilots volunteered to fight for Israel in the War of Independence.
- Black-ish S03E10 Season 03, Episode 10 — Just Christmas, Baby
Dre's determined to have the best Christmas ever in light of Zoey being college-bound. Meanwhile, Johan and Gigi join the family to celebrate the holiday; and Bow babysits Gigi's newborn, triggering memories of how difficult caring for an […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E10 – I’m Back at Camp with Josh! Season 01, Episode 10 – “I’m Back at Camp With Josh!”
When Rebecca learns Josh is a volunteer at a camp for at-risk teens, she realizes it is the perfect opportunity to remind him about the amazing times they had together at camp. Meanwhile, Darryl tries to recapture his youth by […]