In China’s Valley of the Kings, there stands a tall, carved stone. It honors the resting place of a woman named Wu Zetian, who rose from concubine to become China’s only female emperor. For more than a millennia, history claimed she killed her own children, held power through a ruthless rule of terror, and brought China to the edge of ruin. But are any of these claims true? Join the investigation as we revisit old evidence and reveal new truths, using artifacts and forensic tools to tell the true story of China’s Emperor of Evil.
- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness S03E27 – Emperors Rule (part 1) Season 03, Episode 27-28 – “Face Full of Fear”
Po is named Head of Imperial Security when klutzy Lu Kang returns to the Valley of Peace as emperor. When an evil menace rises to take over all of China, Po has to turn to some surprising allies in order to save the day.
Kung Fu Panda: […]
- Ash vs Evil Dead S01E01 – El Jefe Ash has spent the last 30 years avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead until a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind and Ash becomes mankind’s only hope.
Season 01, Episode 01 - “El Jefe”
30 years after his last Deadite fight, badass blowhard […]
- Craft: The California Beer Documentary (2016) California, the king of craft beer. In the most epic of road trips, follow along as we learn about California's amazing beer culture, history and influence from many of the leaders in the industry, including Sierra Nevada, Stone, Lagunitas, Ballast Point and Anchor Steam. 80 breweries. 1 […]
- BBC Immortal Egypt with Joann Fletcher S01E03 – Zenith Season 1, Episode 3 – “Zenith”
In the third episode, Joann explores the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, built under Egypt’s greatest pharaoh – Amenhotep III. Joann explores the dizzying heights of Egypt’s civilisation and the lives of the workers and artisans caught up in Egypt’s most […]
- BBC Immortal Egypt with Joann Fletcher S01E04 – Invasion Season 1, Episode 4 – “Invasion”
By finding clues in Tutankhamen’s treasure, Joann reveals how his early death was a chance for Egypt to start afresh and rewrite history. With the country restored to its former glory, Egypt’s fate lay in the hands of Theban priest kings. Joann retraces […]