Chiyoko’s mother died when she was young. Since that time, Chiyoko has closed her heart to others. After her pet dies, Chiyoko feels loneliness. Her mother liked the Italian movie “La Strada.” Due to movie study club senior, Masamune, Chiyoko is able to watch the Italian movie “La Strada,” which her mother liked. Chiyoko soon acts in a movie directed by Masamune.
- The Ice Forest (2014) In the harsh snowy landscape of the Italian Alps, a young technician arrives to repair an electric power plant of a village plagued by blackouts. There, he encounters a strange disappearance.
- Urumbukal Urangarilla (2015) Movie is about a retired master thief Keluvashan and his dearest disciple Kallan Benny. Once a young man came to see Keluvashan and expressed his wish to study the tricks and secrets of theft.
- The Mysteries of Laura S02E02 – The Mystery of the Cure to Loneliness A cancer patient dies under puzzling circumstances, so the police investigate her death and unearth some surprises as they delve into the world of cancer survivors and supporters.
- The Silent Mountain (2014) A young Austrian soldier in World War I fights his way through the Alps to rescue his Italian girlfriend and escape the impending explosion that will rock the […]
- Barbecue (2014) On his 50th birthday, a man who's been watching his weight, health and temper all his life suffers a heart attack. He's been doing everything he was told he should do and it still didn't help. He decides to turn the page and let loose.