Christine is an ambitious 29-year-old news reporter, in Sarasota, FL, circa 1974. Relentlessly motivated to succeed, she knows she has talent, but being a driven career woman in the 1970s comes with its own challenges, especially when competition for a promotion, unrequited love for a coworker and a tumultuous home life lead to a dissolution of self. With ratings in the cellar, the station manager issues a mandate to deliver juicier and more exploitative stories, a story firmly at odds with Christine’s serious brand of issue-based journalism. To accomplish her goals, she must overcome her self-doubt and give the people what they want.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(34 downloads) Aired January 10, 2017
- Ghayal Once Again (2016) Ajay Mehra (from previous Ghayal-1990), after finishing off his life sentence, starts a newspaper called Satyakam. Still dealing with the haunting trauma of losing his loved ones, Ajay manages to make a credible name for himself in investigative journalism. Working with a strange team of […]
- No Tomorrow S01E11 Season 01, Episode 11 — No Woman No Cry
Evie confronts her feelings for Timothy and Xavier; Kareema makes a big leap in her relationship; and Deirdre expresses doubts about her future.
When a risk-averse, straight-arrowed, female procurement manager at an Amazon-like distribution […]
- No Tomorrow S01E12 Season 01, Episode 12 — No Time Like the Present
Xavier has a breakthrough with his asteroid research. Also: the Cybermart Seattle branch closes and Evie tries to form a plan to keep the gang together.
When a risk-averse, straight-arrowed, female procurement manager at an Amazon-like […]
- I’m Not Ashamed (2016) Based on the inspiring and powerful true story and journal entries of Rachel Joy Scott- the first student killed in the Columbine high school shooting in […]
- No Tomorrow S01E13 Season finale Season 01, Episode 13 — No Sleep 'Til Reykjavik
Xavier discovers his asteroid research has been validated, which changes everything. While an unknowing Evie takes a solo journey to think about her future, Timothy distracts himself with a different kind of trip, and the Cybermart gang […]