During a shaky 24-hour holiday truce amid the Battle of the Bulge, American Captain John Myers and a Belgian farm girl, Alina, fall in love. Forced to separate when fighting resumes, the couple vows to reunite, under a bell tower, the first Christmas Eve after the war ends, if each is alive and eager.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired November 18, 2016
- Team Foxcatcher (2016) Meant to be a retreat for elite American athletes, Foxcatcher Farms, and all it was intended to represent, was lost in the paranoid downward spiral of its troubled benefactor John Du Pont. Heir to the Du Pont family fortune, John Du Pont funneled his considerable resources into his love […]
- Roots (2016) S01E02 – Part 2 Part 2. In 1775, Kunta is working on the Waller farm when he meets English Redcoats encouraging slaves to run away and join the English army. The slaves are promised freedom if they fight for King George. During the battle Kunta realizes the English are little better than the Americans […]
- A Royal Christmas (2014) A young working girl with a blue-collar background is surprised when her new fiancé announces he is actually a prince of a small sovereign country in Europe. After the couple quickly takes off to spend the holidays at his family’s sprawling, royal castle, she must work hard to win over […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E08 – My Mom, Greg’s Mom and Josh’s Sweet Dance Moves! It is the holidays and Rebecca’s mom decides to come visit her in West Covina. Old habits die hard and Rebecca, eager to please her mom, embellishes some facts about her life, which all comes crashing down at a local holiday event. Meanwhile, Greg spends Christmas Eve with his mother and […]
- NCIS S14E10 Season 14, Episode 10 – The Tie That Binds
The NCIS team tracks evidence from the murder of a Navy captain to Ducky's deceased mother. The probe leads Ducky to look back and question a pivotal life choice he made 37 years ago. Meanwhile, the team exchanges holiday gifts; and Gibbs eats […]