Mikhail Khodorkovsky is back to challenge Putin’s grip on power. Once Russia’s richest man and head of energy giant Yukos, he spent a decade in jail after challenging the Kremlin. His takedown sent a strong signal to Russia’s powerful tycoons not to meddle in politics. For the first time after his release, he talks about his time behind bars and his vision for a new Russia. He relaunched the Open Russia Movement to strengthen democracy in Russia – a move towards presidency?
- Madam Secretary S02E10 – The Greater Good Season 02, Episode 10 – “The Greater Good”
Peace talks are scheduled in hopes of ending the escalated conflict with Russia. Traveling to Switzerland, Elizabeth and President Dalton meet with Maria Ostrov, fully prepared to use a reputation-ruining secret they have on her to yield the […]
- Extant S02E12 – Double Vision Molly reveals some disturbing details concerning Shepherd's death to the GSC. Lucy makes a powerful move that could have some shocking results.
Thursday, 10 September 2015
- The Abundance Code (2016) This documentary is based around a vision and a mission to help everyone understand how to unlock their own potential, power and journey to abundance. We believe that we all have an unlimited wealth of potential within us, and that we just need to learn how to tap in and find it. It’s in […]
- COPS S28E17 – The Young and the Reckless A man with multiple warrants puts up a fight when faced with a trip to jail. A desperate driver makes a last-minute attempt to hide his crime. A teenager is forced to join the workforce after he makes a costly error.
- Noah (2014) A man who suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge takes measures to protect his family from the coming […]