Season 1, Episode 3 – “Nightvisiting”
When London is infiltrated by a powerful alien, an unexpected visitor comes to Tanya’s window. The team must battle this strange new threat to stop Tanya from being lost forever
The sixth formers of Coal Hill School all have their own secrets and wants. They have to deal with the stresses of everyday life, including friends, parents, school work, sex, and sorrow, and also the horrors that come from time travel. The Doctor and his time-travelling have made the walls of space and time stretch thin, and monsters beyond imagining are planning to break through and wreak havoc upon the Earth.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired October 30, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired October 30, 2016
- Class S01E01 – The Prom Season 1, Episode 1 - "For Tonight We Might Die"
It’s a new term at Coal Hill Academy, and students are preparing for their Autumn Prom. But when the school comes under attack, four alienated students must form an unlikely alliance to defeat them. And this incursion is only the […]
- Fleabag S01E04 – Episode 4 Season 01, Episode 04 - "Episode 4"
Fleabag and her sister Claire reluctantly visit a female-only, silent retreat, courtesy of their father. Their enforced silence is interrupted, however, by an unusual neighbouring weekend workshop, explosive secrets coming to light, and a surprising […]
- Fleabag S01E02 – Episode 2 Haunted by memories of her dead best friend, dumped by her emotionally-fragile boyfriend, and now desperately trying to sell her stolen goods, Fleabag attempts to rekindle romantic fires to distract her from the mayhem of her life.
Meet Fleabag. She’s not talking to all of us; she’s […]
- Man Up (2015) A 34 year old single woman, Nancy, hung-over again, exhausted by the endless fruitless set ups by her friends, traveling across London to toast another 10 years of her parent's successful happy magical marriage runs in with a 40 year old divorcee, Jack, who mistakes her for his 24 year […]
- The Blue Hour (2015) Onthakan Tam, a timid loner, is bullied regularly by his fellow pupils at school. He is met with similar rejection and suspicion within the narrow confines of his parents’ dingy home, where his father beats him. One day Tam arranges online to meet Phum at a derelict swimming pool. They are both […]