In the new medical drama Code Black, Angels Memorial Hospital is the busiest ER in the nation. A “code black” occurs when there are more patients than resources, and you’re either praying for a miracle or performing one.
- Code Black S02E13 Season 02, Episode 13 – Unfinished Business Guthrie becomes the hospital's new chaplain and considers undergoing a risky surgery to treat his Parkinson's. Meanwhile, the doctors treat patients involved in an apartment fire. In the new medical drama Code Black, Angels Memorial […]
- Code Black S02E08 Season 02, Episode 08 – “1.0 Bodies” The doctors treat cult members who unwillingly survived a mass suicide attempt. Meanwhile, Mario decides to connect with his late father's girlfriend. In the new medical drama Code Black, Angels Memorial Hospital is the busiest ER in the nation. A […]
- NCIS: Los Angeles S08E06 Season 08, Episode 06 “Home Is Where the Heart Is” A maintenance man stops an intruder from attacking a lieutenant commander but the probe uncovers his secret past which puts a teen in danger. Meanwhile, Sam must decide which colleague he should take to a football game. NCIS: Los […]
- Pure Genius S01E09 A young tech billionaire builds the ultimate cutting-edge hospital that treats only the most rare and insurmountable medical mysteries. Lending credibility to this new venture is a maverick surgeon who’s the first to discover that his boss’s mission is to get bureaucracy out of […]
- Pure Genius S01E11 Season 01, Episode 11 – Touch and Go Radical treatments are used to help a teenage girl with a rare skin blistering disorder heal in time for her prom; and James is tempted to try his experimental cure on Louis Keating as his GSS condition worsens. On a personal front, Malik is bothered […]