Season 01, Episode 04 – “The Launch”
A detective arrives asking questions about the dead body found on Sabine property, while the pressure piles on Paul who has everything riding on the new show. When Nina’s modelling debut is a triumph and Paul is lauded as the new fashion Prince, Claude must watch from the wings. But how long will he let his brother take bows for his work…
A gripping family drama and entrepreneurial fable, set in a post-war Paris fashion house. It exposes the grit behind the glamour of a rising business, spearheaded by two clashing brothers. The atelier staff survived one war, but others loom; rivalries and romances pitting family against family, protégés against mentors, the past against the future.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired November 6, 2016
- The Student and Mister Henri (2015) Original Title
L'étudiante et Monsieur Henri
Because of his wavering health, Monsieur Henri can no longer live alone in his Paris appartment. Particularly grumpy, he ends up nonetheless accepting his son Paul's suggestion that he let one of his rooms out to a young female student. Far […]
- The Model (2016) When emerging fashion model Emma gets a chance to pursue her dream of becoming an international top model, she leaves her everyday life in Denmark behind, and moves to Paris. At a photo shoot in her new hometown, she meets the attractive photographer Shane White and they fall in love. […]
- Shaandaar (2015) Romance blossoms as the families of two East Indian business dynasties prepare for a merger.
- In the Grayscale (2015) En la gama de los grises Bruno is an architect who has a perfect life: A nice family and a good job. Anyway, Bruno has a deep sense of unease. He decides to leave his wife to be alone and have time to find him self. A business man offers him to build an iconic landmark in Santiago city. Motivated by this […]
- Poldark (2015) Britain is in the grip of a chilling recession... falling wages, rising prices, civil unrest - only the bankers are smiling. It's 1783 and Ross Poldark returns from the American War of Independence to his beloved Cornwall to find his world in ruins: his father dead, the family mine long […]