Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
The premiere of the futuristic drama about an alien-occupied L.A.. First up: Will Sullivan attempts a daring rescue while Katie, his wife, tries to help a relative in need. In other events, a job opportunity threatens to divide the family.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(36 downloads) Aired December 24, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(22 downloads) Aired December 24, 2015
- Frequency S01E01 – Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 — “Pilot”
When Detective Raimy Sullivan discovers that she can communicate with her deceased father on an old ham radio, she warns him of events that will lead to his death so he can circumvent his fate.
A female police detective in 2016 discovers she is able to […]
- Colony S01E07 – Broussard Season 01, Episode 07 – “Broussard”
Will hunts the resistance, bringing him closer to learning his wife’s secret; Katie feels cut off from her family and her cell; and Maddie is caught up in Green Zone intrigue.
- Colony S01E06 – Yoknapatawpha Season 01, Episode 06 – “Yoknapatawpha”
A resistance operation traps Will, Katie and Snyder in the Yonk and tests their allegiances.
- Code Black S01E01 – Pilot Code Black’ is a heart-pounding medical drama that takes place in the busiest, most notorious ER in the nation, where the staggering influx of patients can outweigh the limited resources available to the extraordinary doctors and nurses whose job is to treat [+]more
Season 01 , […]
- Baskets S01E01 – Pilot A California man pursues his dream of becoming a professional clown, but is stuck with a gig at a local rodeo.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Renoir”
In the series premiere, Chip Baskets needs to learn French to succeed in French Clown School.