Season 04, Episode 40 – “Josh Groban Wears a Blue Blazer and Shiny Black Shoes”
The crew tries to celebrate Christmas but global warming has turned the set into a beach; Josh Groban performs; Scott falls in love.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired December 11, 2015
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E03 – Tony Hale Wears a Blue Flannel Shirt and Fuchsia Sneakers Tony Hale throws out the ceremonial first pitch, while Scott pranks the crew. Also, a preview of Scott's offbeat new game show, "You Made Your Bed, Now Lie in It."
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E05 – T-Pain Wears Shredded Jeans and a Printed Shirt T-Pain, Scott and Weird Al collaborate on a song; and Melvin Alberts talks about being abducted by aliens. Later, Scott's scientific breakthrough allows him to get more stuff done; and Weird Al previews his new foodie-TV show.
- Blue Ruin (2014) The quiet life of a beach bum is upended by dreadful news. He sets off for his childhood home to carry out an act of vengeance but proves an inept assassin and finds himself in a brutal fight to protect his estranged […]
- Speechless S01E10 Season 01, Episode 10 – C-H-O-CHOIR
Maya's holiday spirit comes as a big surprise when the DiMeos get ready for Christmas, but her upbeat mood is challenged after the family's van is stolen—with all their gifts inside. Meanwhile, Ray joins the school choir when he's worried about […]
- Black-ish S03E10 Season 03, Episode 10 — Just Christmas, Baby
Dre's determined to have the best Christmas ever in light of Zoey being college-bound. Meanwhile, Johan and Gigi join the family to celebrate the holiday; and Bow babysits Gigi's newborn, triggering memories of how difficult caring for an […]