Nathan Fielder makes and appearance; Scott and “Weird Al” try their best to freak out Nathan Fielder.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E03 – Tony Hale Wears a Blue Flannel Shirt and Fuchsia Sneakers Tony Hale throws out the ceremonial first pitch, while Scott pranks the crew. Also, a preview of Scott's offbeat new game show, "You Made Your Bed, Now Lie in It."
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E05 – T-Pain Wears Shredded Jeans and a Printed Shirt T-Pain, Scott and Weird Al collaborate on a song; and Melvin Alberts talks about being abducted by aliens. Later, Scott's scientific breakthrough allows him to get more stuff done; and Weird Al previews his new foodie-TV show.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E04 – Tegan and Sara Wear Leather Jackets and Skinny Jeans Tegan and Sara riff on their songwriting process, while Scott suspects there's something odd about the new intern. Also, the audience receives acting tips from a surprise guest.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E01 – Kevin Bacon Wears a Blue Button Down Shirt and Brown Boots Based on Scott Aukerman’s popular podcast of the same name, COMEDY BANG! BANG! cleverly riffs on the well-known format of the late night talk show, infusing celebrity appearances and comedy sketches with a tinge of the surreal.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S04E40 – Josh Groban Wears a Blue Blazer and Shiny Black Shoes Season 04, Episode 40 - “Josh Groban Wears a Blue Blazer and Shiny Black Shoes” The crew tries to celebrate Christmas but global warming has turned the set into a beach; Josh Groban performs; Scott falls in love.