Kristen Schaal shows off her real voice; Paul Rust debuts his New No Nos.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E02 – The Lonely Island Wear Dark Pants and Eyeglasses The Lonely Island shows off their new merchandise; Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland discuss their upcoming Broadway show.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E01 – Kevin Bacon Wears a Blue Button Down Shirt and Brown Boots Based on Scott Aukerman’s popular podcast of the same name, COMEDY BANG! BANG! cleverly riffs on the well-known format of the late night talk show, infusing celebrity appearances and comedy sketches with a tinge of the surreal.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E03 – Tony Hale Wears a Blue Flannel Shirt and Fuchsia Sneakers Tony Hale throws out the ceremonial first pitch, while Scott pranks the crew. Also, a preview of Scott's offbeat new game show, "You Made Your Bed, Now Lie in It."
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E05 – T-Pain Wears Shredded Jeans and a Printed Shirt T-Pain, Scott and Weird Al collaborate on a song; and Melvin Alberts talks about being abducted by aliens. Later, Scott's scientific breakthrough allows him to get more stuff done; and Weird Al previews his new foodie-TV show.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E10 – Zach Galifianakis Wears Rolled Khakis and Shoes With Brown Laces Zach Galifianakis, "Weird Al" and the Comedy Bang! Bang! crew look back at at their favorite memories of Scott.