Zach Galifianakis, “Weird Al” and the Comedy Bang! Bang! crew look back at at their favorite memories of Scott.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E08 – Nathan Fielder Wears a Blue and Grey Flannel and Jeans Nathan Fielder makes and appearance; Scott and "Weird Al'' try their best to freak out Nathan Fielder.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E09 – Kristen Schaal Wears Strawberry Colored Pants and a Multicolored Shirt Kristen Schaal shows off her real voice; Paul Rust debuts his New No Nos.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E05 – T-Pain Wears Shredded Jeans and a Printed Shirt T-Pain, Scott and Weird Al collaborate on a song; and Melvin Alberts talks about being abducted by aliens. Later, Scott's scientific breakthrough allows him to get more stuff done; and Weird Al previews his new foodie-TV show.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E01 – Kevin Bacon Wears a Blue Button Down Shirt and Brown Boots Based on Scott Aukerman’s popular podcast of the same name, COMEDY BANG! BANG! cleverly riffs on the well-known format of the late night talk show, infusing celebrity appearances and comedy sketches with a tinge of the surreal.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S04E40 – Josh Groban Wears a Blue Blazer and Shiny Black Shoes Season 04, Episode 40 - “Josh Groban Wears a Blue Blazer and Shiny Black Shoes” The crew tries to celebrate Christmas but global warming has turned the set into a beach; Josh Groban performs; Scott falls in love.