A disgruntled Mexican cop is forced to work with a teenage hacker to hunt down the criminals who killed his wife, and dismantle their operation.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired September 6, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired September 6, 2016
- COPS S28E17 – The Young and the Reckless A man with multiple warrants puts up a fight when faced with a trip to jail. A desperate driver makes a last-minute attempt to hide his crime. A teenager is forced to join the workforce after he makes a costly error.
- Mea Culpa (2014) Franck and Simon are both good cops. They work as partners. But their lives take a tailspin when Simon, driving drunk, causes a tragic car wreck. A few years later, out of the police, he is forced to take matters into his own hands when his family is in danger.
- Lethal Weapon S01E11 Season 01, Episode 11 – Lawmen
Murtaugh and Riggs square off with the L.A. Sheriff's department when their investigation into the death of a Texas Ranger leads them to a possible misuse of power. The case also surfaces a dark secret from Capt. Avery's past.
Iconic cop duo Riggs and […]
- The Whole Truth (2016) A defense attorney works to get his teenage client acquitted of murdering his wealthy […]
- NOVA S43E15 – Memory Hackers Season 43, Episode 15 – “Memory Hackers”
An examination of how memory works. Included: research being done by neuroscientists, who’ve studied everyone from an 11 year old with extraordinary recall to a woman who had false memories implanted in her mind.