In 1988 20-year-old Kirsi Marie Liimatainen travels from Finland to the GDR, to study Marxism-Leninism at the International Youth Academy. In summer of´89 the course ends and the students spread out over the world.Afew months later, the Berlin Wall falls. 24 years later Kirsi, sets out on a cinematic journey to Nicaragua, South Africa, Chile, Bolivia, Lebanon, Germany and Finland to meet up once more with her former fellow students. What remains of their dream of the liberation of the oppressed?
- Zoo S02E04 – The Walls of Jericho Season 02 , Episode 04 – “The Walls of Jericho”
The team travel to Vancouver on a mission to infiltrate a black-tie event, where they attempt to get close to General Davies for the purpose of preventing an impending animal threat. Meanwhile, Logan’s loyalties come under question when […]
- The Midwife (2015) Kätilö 'The Midwife' (fin.'Kätilö') is a romance-drama set during WWII in Finland’s Lapland province, a major European battle ground of the war. Based on Katja Kettu’s bestselling novel, 'The Midwife' turns on the love affair between a Lapp midwife and a Nazi SS officer set against the backdrop […]
- Berlin Station S01E09 – Episode 9 Season 01, Episode 09 – Thomas Shaw
After confirming Hector's identity as Shaw, Daniel still faces various obstacles in turning him over to the Germans; Frost remains a fugitive, Kirsch continues to trail the rendition; Valerie pursues her suspicions about Robert's loyalties.
- Berlin Station S02E07 Follows Daniel Meyer/Miller, who has just arrived at the CIA foreign station in Berlin, Germany. Meyer has a clandestine mission: to uncover the source of a leak who has supplied information to a now-famous whistleblower named Thomas Shaw. Guided by veteran Hector DeJean, Daniel learns […]
- Berlin Station S01E04 – By Way of Deception Season 01, Episode 04 – “By Way of Deception”
Daniel begins a dangerous operation that brings up difficult memories of his first posting in Chechnya and the beginning of his friendship with Hector; Steven Frost finds a way to position himself for promotion at the cost of his […]