Dark, intense, funny, romantic and often shocking, this new anthology film from director Mark Bessenger features SIXTEEN monologues from different gay men. “The Actor,” “The Wrestler,” “The Porn Agent,” “The Beard,” “The Sweet Sixteen” and many more share their deepest secrets and most taboo desires in quick, eye-popping vignettes. Get ready to meet a widely varied group of gay character types not often given a voice on film.
- Holidays (2016) HOLIDAYS is an anthology feature film that puts a uniquely dark and original spin on some of the most iconic and beloved holidays of all time by challenging our folklore, traditions and […]
- Chemsex (2015) In hidden basements, bedrooms and bars across London, "Chemsex" is a documentary that exposes frankly and intimately a dark side to modern gay life. Traversing an underworld of intravenous drug use and weekend-long sex parties, "Chemsex" tells the story of several men struggling to make […]
- The New Yorker Presents S01E09 – Episode 9 Season 1, Episode 9
The Silver Thief: Filmmakers Chapman Way and Maclain Way (The Battered Bastards of Baseball) profile master thief Blane Nordahl. Up and Then Down: Writer Nick Paumgarten explains why life as we know it depends on elevators. Tom of Finland: The artist called Tom of […]
- Makeup Room (2015) Morikawa draws from his experiences as a former adult-video director for this comedy set in the make-up room of a porn film shoot. The cast features Aki Morita (Sharing) and an ensemble of mostly Japanese porn stars including Beni Ito, Nanami Kawakami and Riri Kuribayashi.
- A Aa (2016) A Aa is a 2016 Indian Telugu romantic comedy film directed by Trivikram Srinivas and produced by S. Radha Krishna under his banner Haarika & Haasine Creations. It features Nithin, and Samantha in lead roles.