Dark, intense, funny, romantic and often shocking, this new anthology film from director Mark Bessenger features SIXTEEN monologues from different gay men. “The Actor,” “The Wrestler,” “The Porn Agent,” “The Beard,” “The Sweet Sixteen” and many more share their deepest secrets and most taboo desires in quick, eye-popping vignettes. Get ready to meet a widely varied group of gay character types not often given a voice on film.
- Holidays (2016) HOLIDAYS is an anthology feature film that puts a uniquely dark and original spin on some of the most iconic and beloved holidays of all time by challenging our folklore, traditions and […]
- Ask Me Anything (2014) Beautiful, wild, funny, and lost, Katie Kampenfelt takes a year off before college to find herself, all the while chronicling her adventures in an anonymous blog into which she pours her innermost secrets. Eventually, Katie's fearless narrative begins to crack, and dark pieces of her […]
- Wagah (2016) Wagah is an upcoming Tamil romantic film written and directed by G. N. R. Kumaravelan. The film features Vikram Prabhu and Ranya Rao in the leading roles, while D. Imman composes the soundtrack. After beginning pre-production in November 2013, the film is likely to release in late […]
- Original Bliss (2016) Helen Brindel is trapped in a violent marriage and the prison of her faith when she falls in love with a scholar, Professor Eduard Gluck. But he’s a secret porn addict. Slowly, carefully, two very different individuals get to know each other.
- Father Brown S05E04 Season 05, Episode 04 — The Chedworth Cyclone
Father Brown is drawn into the shady world of boxing when a local fighter is found dead in suspicious circumstances.
Based on the stories by G. K. Chesterton, this period drama features Mark Williams as the eponymous crime solving Roman […]