Judge Clarence Thomas’ nomination to the United States’ Supreme Court is called into question when former colleague, Anita Hill, testifies that he had sexually harassed her.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(3 downloads) Aired July 26, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired July 24, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired April 19, 2016
- The Code (2014) S02E01 – Episode 1 Season 02, Episode 01 – “Episode 1”
If Ned and Jesse Banks think they’re going to ride off into the sunset after all the trouble they’ve caused, they’re sorely mistaken. Extradition requests have been filed in an American court and the brothers come face to face with the very real […]
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.
After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- Suicide Squad (2016) From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison […]
- Rogue S04E14 – Halfway Burnt Season 04, Episode 04 – “Halfway Burnt”
Ethan and Mia learn the identity of the assassin. Marlon considers starting over and forgoing illegal activity. Marty fights the court of public opinion regarding Talia’s death. Harper harasses Marty’s clients for dirt on […]
- American Crime S02E01 – Pre Air Season 02, Episode 01 – “Pre Air”
Season two is set in the United States Midwest at two high schools, one public and one private. Issues of sexual orientation and socioeconomic disparity come to a boil when lurid photos of a high school boy are posted on social media following a school […]