Judge Clarence Thomas’ nomination to the United States’ Supreme Court is called into question when former colleague, Anita Hill, testifies that he had sexually harassed her.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(3 downloads) Aired July 26, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired July 24, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired April 19, 2016
- The Code (2014) S02E01 – Episode 1 Season 02, Episode 01 – “Episode 1”
If Ned and Jesse Banks think they’re going to ride off into the sunset after all the trouble they’ve caused, they’re sorely mistaken. Extradition requests have been filed in an American court and the brothers come face to face with the very real […]
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.
After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- Southside With You (2016) Southside With You chronicles a single day in the summer of 1989 when the future president of the United States, Barack Obama, wooed his future First Lady on an epic first date across Chicago's South […]
- Fences (2016) An African American father struggles with race relations in the Unites States while trying to raise his family in the 1950s and coming to terms with the events in his life.
- The Good Lie (2014) A young refugee of the Sudanese Civil War who wins a lottery for relocation to the United States with three other lost boys. Encountering the modern world for the first time, they develop an unlikely friendship with a brash American woman assigned to help them, but the young man […]