Season 12, Episode 08 – “Verbivores v Channel Islanders”
Two teams who lost their first heats return as highest scoring losers in this show. They compete to draw together the connections between things which, at first glance, seem utterly random.
So join Victoria Coren Mitchell if you want to know what connects Minotaur, Frobscottle, Moloko Plus and Duff.
Quiz show in which connections must be made between apparently unconnected things and where patience and lateral thinking are as vital as knowledge.
- Only Connect S12E24 – Genealogists v Oscar Men The Genealogists and Oscar Men return for their last chance to make it into round three. They compete to draw together the connections between things which, at first glance, seem utterly random. So join Victoria Coren Mitchell if you want to know what connects three arrowheads, red […]
- 12 Monkeys S02E06 – Immortal Season 02, Episode 06 – “Immortal”
Cole’s partnership with Ramse is put to the test when they travel back to the 1970s to try to prevent the Twelve from murdering a disturbed Vietnam veteran with a connection to the Witness.
- Pacific Heat S01E13 Pacific Heat is a satire of cop shows, following an elite unit who take on crime on Queensland’s Gold Coast.
- 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown S11E01 – Episode 1 Season 11, Episode 01 - “Episode 11"
Jimmy Carr hosts the popular quiz as Sean Lock and Henning Wehn compete against Jon Richardson and Victoria Coren Mitchell. Tom Allen joins the show's resident lexicographer Susie Dent in Dictionary Corner, while Rachel Riley looks after the numbers […]
- American Crime S03E01 – Episode 1
John Ridley's groundbreaking anthology drama series explores issues of race, class and gender in America. The show has met with critical acclaim, receiving ten Emmy Award nominations in 2015 for its inaugural season and four for its sophomore season.