When Sophie’s son, Garrett, develops a mysterious illness, she embarks on a search for answers. This leads her into the controversial world of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) where a sociopolitical battle rages between organic farmers and big biotech corporations. As her desperation grows, so too does her quest for knowledge. And the deeper she goes, a more heightened sense of danger develops that preys on her state of mind, as she attempts to discover the root cause of her son’s illness.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired November 21, 2016
- Fate/Grand Order: First Order (2016) The year 2015 CE. The last era in which magecraft still thrived. The Chaldea Security Organization was founded to focus on preserving the continuation of human history. They observe a world which magecraft couldn't observe and science couldn't measure all to prevent the certain […]
- Unnatural (2015) Global climate change prompts a scientific corporation to genetically modify Alaskan polar bears with horrific and deadly results.
- Falling Water S01E04 – Castles Made of Sand Season 1, Episode 4 - "Castles Made of Sand"
Burton's controlled façade crumbles; Taka and Sabine find an unexpected intimacy; and Tess seeks solace with a dying ex-lover.
Three unrelated people slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream. Each of […]
- Falling Water S01E05 Season 1, Episode 5 - "Ambergris"
Tess quits the dream experiments and uncovers more of her mother's secrets; Burton rejects sleep to shake loose of Olivia; and Taka is torn between Kumiko and Sabine.
Three unrelated people slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a […]
- Falling Water S01E09 Season 1, Episode 9 - No Task for the Timid
Taka, Tess and Burton all converge on the boy.
Three unrelated people slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream. Each of them is on a mysterious and highly personal quest – one is searching for his […]